Chocolate Monday: A Few of my favorite things

Hello,
     Today I wanted to plug in a few of my favorite chocolates....
  1. Nutella fudge bars...Ok Fudge bars, Fudge Flavor...I love Fudge
  2. Happy Glad Deep Dark Chocolate Frosting." Sweet Dreams are made of this!
  3. Turtles yummy caramel and chocolate Turtles!

Makes about 3 cups or so
I'm going to use this it for pipping borders on an up and coming birthday cake. So I didn't store in freezer containers. Which by the way if you freeze this happy glad frosting and if you have a melon baller you could create candy balls and roll in cocoa. Simple "Versatility" my favorite words lately. I put my treasure in a mason jar. Covered in foil, covered with plastic bags and tucked away...where crazy teen feigns won't discover it.  See for yourself , how creamy, with just enough milk and butter to take away most of that sugary edge of 10x disappear...not a fan :) I used this on the mini chocolate cakes here
Recipe:
1 stick of butter
2/3 cocoa powder (I used dark)
1/3 milk
3 c. 10x sifted
1 tsp. Vanilla
Melt the butter stir in cocoa then alternate stirring in Milk and 10x. Then Stir in the vanilla. 



Comments

Popular Posts